Our vendor and supplier mapping project illustrates the biopharmaceutical industry's investment in our state economies and in the health of the patients we serve.
IN at a Glance
Hoosiers Work For Health is the Indiana chapter of a national initiative that unites health consumers, biopharmaceutical company employees, vendors, suppliers and other business and community partners to demonstrate how these diverse groups are vital to Indiana’s socioeconomic climate, and provide shared benefits and a better quality of life to all.
Specifically, the partnership includes local chambers of commerce and research centers, labor, businesses, patient advocacy organizations, provider groups and biopharmaceutical research companies that work together to improve America’s health care system and strengthen our economy.
- Indiana Life Sciences Breakfast and Industry BriefingJanuary 28, 2015
Hoosiers Work For Health collaborated with partners Indiana Health Industry Forum and the Indiana Medical Device Manufacturers Council to host a life sciences legislative briefing featuring Indiana House Ways and Means Committee Chair, Rep. Tim Brown, Ph.D., and a legislative panel discussing the Indiana healthcare landscape. State legislators attended the event along with business leaders from economic development organizations, hospitals, universities, biopharmaceutical companies, vendors and patient advocacy groups.
- Lilly Research to Reality WorkshopAugust 21, 2014
The Lilly Research to Reality Workshop engaged patient advocacy groups in a discussion around medicine innovation, specifically the discovery and development of new therapies.
- 2,010 vendor relationships
- $1,298,592,187 vendor spending
- Great piece by Maetrics COO/CFO George Huntley on importance of defeating patent changes & interventions in #PartD http://t.co/AsCZ0LHu0m
6 days ago
- David Broecker named CEO of Indiana Biosciences Research Institute
http://t.co/2YyGsVTbq9 and @WexfordSciTech selected as developer
6 days ago
- IN #lifesciences leaders broadening their focus from companies to people. Biosciences Research Institute a good start http://t.co/rpgsJp4sRr
13 days ago
Hoosiers Work for Health partner, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, has a two part mission: To cure blood cancers like Leukemia, Lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and to improve the quality of life for patients and their families.Learn More
Schaefer Technologies, Inc. is an Indianapolis-based global manufacturer. Founded in 1932, the family-owned business spanning three generations supports and provides solutions for the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries.Learn More