Our vendor and supplier mapping project illustrates the biopharmaceutical industry's investment in our state economies and in the health of the patients we serve.
IN at a Glance
Hoosiers Work For Health is the Indiana chapter of a national initiative that unites health consumers, biopharmaceutical company employees, vendors, suppliers and other business and community partners to demonstrate how these diverse groups are vital to Indiana’s socioeconomic climate, and provide shared benefits and a better quality of life to all.
Specifically, the partnership includes local chambers of commerce and research centers, labor, businesses, patient advocacy organizations, provider groups and biopharmaceutical research companies that work together to improve America’s health care system and strengthen our economy.
- Life Sciences Innovation Event with Senator Joe Donnelly and Representative Andre CarsonJune 02, 2014
Hoosiers Work for Health and Eli Lilly and Company held an event at the Lilly Technology Center to showcase the company's $400 million investment in expanding their Indianapolis-based insulin manufacturing operations. Following the program, a hard hat tour of the progress of the insulin manufacturing facility was held. The event detailed the impact of the expansion on the state’s economy and health, and highlighted the importance of the life sciences industry in Indiana.
- Hoosiers Work for Health Federal Issue BriefingApril 17, 2014
Mike Woody, partner at East End Group and Dave Boyer, principal with BGR Government Affairs discussed the current legislative and political environment in Congress and gave federal updates on key issues affecting the life sciences industry. Hoosiers Work for Health partners actively engaged in a Q&A session following the presentation.
- 3,529 vendor relationships
- $1,837,160,023 vendor spending
- RT @PhRMA: Musculoskeletal diseases like #arthritis cause pain & reduce quality of life; 92 #MedsinDev give patients #hope http://t.co/EUVE…
5 days ago
- Great meeting with @RepAndreCarson today with @LillyPad @juliancenter and @IndianaChamber. Innovation = jobs #WWFH14 http://t.co/rPaJyUBaQ6
12 days ago
- @HoosiersWFH & partners met with @SenDanCoats to thank him for his support of the Indiana #lifesciences #WWFH14 http://t.co/ZwDNk3C2yO
12 days ago
Hoosiers Work for Health partner, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, has a two part mission: To cure blood cancers like Leukemia, Lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and to improve the quality of life for patients and their families.Learn More
Schaefer Technologies, Inc. is an Indianapolis-based global manufacturer. Founded in 1932, the family-owned business spanning three generations supports and provides solutions for the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries.Learn More