Our vendor and supplier mapping project illustrates the biopharmaceutical industry's investment in our state economies and in the health of the patients we serve.
IN at a Glance
Hoosiers Work For Health is the Indiana chapter of a national initiative that unites health consumers, biopharmaceutical company employees, vendors, suppliers and other business and community partners to demonstrate how these diverse groups are vital to Indiana’s socioeconomic climate, and provide shared benefits and a better quality of life to all.
Specifically, the partnership includes local chambers of commerce and research centers, labor, businesses, patient advocacy organizations, provider groups and biopharmaceutical research companies that work together to improve America’s health care system and strengthen our economy.
- Med Device Day at the Indiana StatehouseFebruary 12, 2014
- Indiana Life Sciences Breakfast and Industry BriefingJanuary 29, 2014
- 3,529 vendor relationships
- $1,837,160,023 vendor spending
- @HoosiersWFH welcomes @BloomingtonEDC - our latest partner to join the coalition! http://t.co/yfeQXckcsR
14 hours ago
- RT @EliLillyCo: John Lechleiter on @SquawkCNBC now: @Elanco is now growing to No. 2 player globally. Great market opportunity.
21 hours ago
- Great turnout at today's #lifescience event! Thanks to all of our partners who participated http://t.co/xgodwXiO3B
6 days ago
The Alzheimer’s Association is the world’s leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research. Their mission is to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. Their vision is a world without Alzheimer's.Learn More
Schaefer Technologies, Inc. is an Indianapolis-based global manufacturer. Founded in 1932, the family-owned business spanning three generations supports and provides solutions for the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries.Learn More