Our vendor and supplier mapping project illustrates the biopharmaceutical industry's investment in our state economies and in the health of the patients we serve.
IN at a Glance
Hoosiers Work For Health is the Indiana chapter of a national initiative that unites health consumers, biopharmaceutical company employees, vendors, suppliers and other business and community partners to demonstrate how these diverse groups are vital to Indiana’s socioeconomic climate, and provide shared benefits and a better quality of life to all.
Specifically, the partnership includes local chambers of commerce and research centers, labor, businesses, patient advocacy organizations, provider groups and biopharmaceutical research companies that work together to improve America’s health care system and strengthen our economy.
- ‘Research In Your Backyard’ EventJune 04, 2013
Hoosiers Work For Health held a news conference to release a new report developed by the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA).
- Life Sciences Day at the Indiana StatehouseApril 09, 2013
Hoosiers Work For Health collaborated with partners Indiana Health Industry Forum and the Indiana Medical Device Manufacturers Council in the development and execution of the state’s second Life Sciences Day event.
- 3,529 vendor relationships
- $1,837,160,023 vendor spending
- @HoosiersWFH thanks @RepAndreCarson for protecting #Medicare #beneficiaries by signing a letter expressing concerns about changes to #PartD
2 days ago
- #Medicare #PartD keeps costs low & patient satisfaction high. Thank you @SenDonnelly for signing a letter in support of the program!
2 days ago
- Did you know? 371 orgs joined to fight against @CMSGov's proposed rule changes to #Medicare #PartD. Learn more: http://t.co/axQESiUoQJ
2 days ago
The Alzheimer’s Association is the world’s leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research. Their mission is to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. Their vision is a world without Alzheimer's.Learn More
Schaefer Technologies, Inc. is an Indianapolis-based global manufacturer. Founded in 1932, the family-owned business spanning three generations supports and provides solutions for the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries.Learn More