Our vendor and supplier mapping project illustrates the biopharmaceutical industry's investment in our state economies and in the health of the patients we serve.
IN at a Glance
Hoosiers Work For Health is the Indiana chapter of a national initiative that unites health consumers, biopharmaceutical company employees, vendors, suppliers and other business and community partners to demonstrate how these diverse groups are vital to Indiana’s socioeconomic climate, and provide shared benefits and a better quality of life to all.
Specifically, the partnership includes local chambers of commerce and research centers, labor, businesses, patient advocacy organizations, provider groups and biopharmaceutical research companies that work together to improve America’s health care system and strengthen our economy.
- Lilly Research to Reality WorkshopAugust 21, 2014
The Lilly Research to Reality Workshop engaged patient advocacy groups in a discussion around medicine innovation, specifically the discovery and development of new therapies.
- Biopharmaceutical Innovation Forum with Governor PenceAugust 19, 2014
On August 19, 2014, PhRMA and We Work for Health hosted a Biopharmaceutical Innovation Policy Forum with Governor Pence (R-IN), Governor Corbett (R-PA), and Governor McCrory (R-NC) at the Union League in Philadelphia, PA.
- 2,010 vendor relationships
- $1,298,592,187 vendor spending
- .@Elanco acquisition more than doubles pet portfolio, adds muscle to Indiana-based #innovation @LillyPad http://t.co/lMBLGUChxt via @IIB
2 days ago
- RT @ditcaldwell: @HoosiersWFH speaks at Indiana legislative briefing sharing $e2bil economic impact of #lifesciences in IN and IN vendor sp…
4 days ago
- Saiza Elayda of @PhRMA speaks to the importance of patient #access to meds and the #value of medicine http://t.co/swdMDQcRR9
4 days ago
Hoosiers Work for Health partner, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, has a two part mission: To cure blood cancers like Leukemia, Lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and to improve the quality of life for patients and their families.Learn More
Schaefer Technologies, Inc. is an Indianapolis-based global manufacturer. Founded in 1932, the family-owned business spanning three generations supports and provides solutions for the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries.Learn More