Our vendor and supplier mapping project illustrates the biopharmaceutical industry's investment in our state economies and in the health of the patients we serve.
MD at a Glance
Launched in 2009, We Work For Health – Maryland is an effort to promote the significant social and economic value of the biopharmaceutical and life sciences sectors in our state. Our partnership includes biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, as well as state and local chambers of commerce, academic and research institutions, labor, patient advocate groups, physicians and healthcare providers. Together, our mission is to drive innovation, research and development to new cures.
- WIB-DC/Baltimore Happy Hour KickoffJuly 08, 2015
The Washington DC/Baltimore chapter of Women In Bio invites you to our July 8, 2015, networking happy hour, hosted by our newest sponsor BioHealth Innovations Inc. in Rockville, Maryland.
- 3,064 vendor relationships
- $1,012,464,772 vendor spending
- #Baltimore's @GemThera, @JohnsHopkins spinoff, gearing up for #trials for synthetic hydrogel for tissue repair http://t.co/lblMreZee3
2 days ago
- $1 spent on #medicines for adherent #patients can result in $3-10 in ER savings. Drugs as #healthcare cost reducers: http://t.co/iVfyzdaxAS
2 days ago
- #Rockville's MacroGenics announces Phase 1 #clinicaltrial w/ Janssen Biotech for #leukemia therapy http://t.co/qGvOQEtTUz
3 days ago
The Immune Deficiency Foundation (IDF), founded in 1980, is the national non-profit patient organization dedicated to improving the diagnosis, treatment and quality of life of persons with PI through advocacy, education and research. There are approximately 250,000 people who are diagnosed with PI in the U.S., and thousands more go undetected.Learn More
Global Biohazard Technologies, Inc. is a full-service biocontainment and biosafety consulting company staffed by biosafety professionals committed to providing state-of-the-art biosafety consultation to institutions and companies concerned with the design, construction, and operation of their biocontainment facilities.Learn More