Our vendor and supplier mapping project illustrates the biopharmaceutical industry's investment in our state economies and in the health of the patients we serve.
MD at a Glance
Launched in 2009, We Work For Health – Maryland is an effort to promote the significant social and economic value of the biopharmaceutical and life sciences sectors in our state. Our partnership includes biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, as well as state and local chambers of commerce, academic and research institutions, labor, patient advocate groups, physicians and healthcare providers. Together, our mission is to drive innovation, research and development to new cures.
- Better Choices, Better Results: Jobs and The Economy ForumAugust 28, 2013
Join Governor O’Malley and Lt. Governor Brown for an open forum discussing the accomplishments made and programs available to improve Maryland’s economy.
- Bio-Tech Jobs RoundtableApril 08, 2013
U.S. Senator Ben Cardin hosted a "Bio-Tech Jobs Roundtable" featuring special guest, U.S. Congressman John Delaney (MD-6), at the Johns Hopkins University Gilchrist Center in Rockville, Maryland.
- 3,064 vendor relationships
- $1,012,464,772 vendor spending
- Gene therapy pioneer @RegenX1 fuels R&D, hiring spree with $30M VC round http://t.co/wAPhqtdHeK via @fiercebiotech
7 days ago
- @MarylandConnect hires project manager who rebuilt the site as IT chief. http://t.co/lZuKyUolOp via @BaltBizSarah
7 days ago
- #Biopharma industry supports 89K+ MD jobs and nearly $17.8B in business with over 3k MD vendors & suppliers #SOTU http://t.co/ESNZwnBKHl
7 days ago
Noble Life Sciences was founded by five veteran biotech industry leaders to meet the R&D needs of clients in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries as well as academia.Learn More
Tech USA is a premier provider of technology recruitment solutions across the nation. As trusted business partners to our clients and dependable agents to our candidates, Tech USA believes that developing long lasting relationships is the only way to conduct business.Learn More