Our vendor and supplier mapping project illustrates the biopharmaceutical industry's investment in our state economies and in the health of the patients we serve.
NJ at a Glance
We Work for Health of New Jersey seeks to educate our elected leaders, the news media and the communities they serve about the important contributions these companies and their employees make to the health and economic security of individuals, local communities, and to the state of New Jersey.
New Jersey life sciences companies maintained 15,772 vendor relationships and purchased more than $8.1 billion worth of goods and services from thousands of local New Jersey businesses stretching from Sussex to Cape May. The state’s biopharmaceutical companies stand together with our business and community partners to educate elected leaders on critical public policy issues that allow our sector, and the surrounding community.
- 98th Annual New Jersey State League of MunicipalitiesNovember 19, 2013
Atlantic City Convention Center, Atlantic City, NJ
- 2013 Mayors Committee on Life Sciences “Connecting the Dots”October 10, 2013
Novartis will host this event at its East Hanover facility.
- 15,772 vendor relationships
- $8,109,170,148 vendor spending
- @RiderUniversity for An Evening with @RepLanceNJ7: Report from Washington DC, presented by Rebovich Institute for New Jersey Politics
4 days ago
- Congrats to NJ's mayors for being honored by the Mayors Wellness Campaign for their heroic work following Superstorm Sandy #njleague
19 days ago
- WWFH is at the #njleague with Mayors Committee on Life Sciences. Come see us at booth #1813!
19 days ago
Since 1997, the HealthCare Institute of New Jersey (HINJ) has served as the voice of the state’s life sciences industry.Learn More