Our vendor and supplier mapping project illustrates the biopharmaceutical industry's investment in our state economies and in the health of the patients we serve.
TX at a Glance
Each and every one of us plays an important role in helping Texans gain and maintain access to life-saving medicines, prevent chronic disease, and lead longer, healthier lives. We Work for Health Texas seeks to educate our elected leaders, the public, news media and local communities about the important contributions biopharmaceutical research companies and their employees make to the health and economic security of individuals, families, local communities and the state of Texas.
We Work For Health Texas is a grassroots initiative that unites health consumers, biopharmaceutical company employees and retirees, vendors, suppliers and other business, academic and community partners to demonstrate how these diverse groups work together to improve America’s health care system and strengthen our economy.
- 9,137 vendor relationships
- $2,370,110,389 vendor spending
- Great video here on the diversity on clinical trials via @PhRMA. https://t.co/mRgy7GlYvQ
3 days ago
- RT @PhRMA: .@EricCantor talking about the US being "a country of cures & saving lives" now at #PhRMA14 http://t.co/BDOgFPTMvN
7 days ago
- ICYMI: Great research is being done to help combat Parkinson's disease. http://t.co/7YrBx474yA http://t.co/mCKUtE2sQ4
9 days ago
The Alzheimer’s Association – Capital of Texas Chapter is based in Austin and serves 17 counties in Central Texas. This chapter advocates across the U.S. to help create changes that impact the lives of people with Alzheimer’s or dementia, as well as their loved ones.Learn More
Higginbotham represents the nation’s most experienced life science insurance carriers, giving clients access to specialty coverage and the power to choose the option that best fits their risk profile and budget.Learn More