Our vendor and supplier mapping project illustrates the biopharmaceutical industry's investment in our state economies and in the health of the patients we serve.
NC at a Glance
The We Work For Health NC program launched in early 2009 to demonstrate the economic importance of the life science industry to the state of North Carolina. The life science cluster of North Carolina is identifiable by our unique presence of large and small biotech companies, robust research parks and universities, and a thriving vendor network of manufacturers and suppliers.
- 4,395 vendor relationships
- $3,420,589,524 vendor spending
- Great meeting with @RepTedBudd as we discussed medical #innovation and life sci presence in NC @ncbio @PhRMA #ncpol https://t.co/kkS639iXcI
3 days ago
- Heat Biologics offers further bladder cancer treatment outlook https://t.co/Ro2Lkfymvv via @TriangleBIZJrnl
4 days ago
- #tbt @NCSecState Marshall signs proclamation creating the Advisory Council to Combat Counterfeit Meds #ncpol https://t.co/tZJvZOvjxr
24 days ago
The North Carolina Biosciences Organization (NCBIO) is the trade association for North Carolina’s life science community.Learn More
Yonkers Industries specializes in the building of pharmaceutical and biotech facilities including R&D, pilot plants, labs, bulk manufacturing and finished dosage manufacturing, pulp & paper and process manufacturing.Learn More