Our vendor and supplier mapping project illustrates the biopharmaceutical industry's investment in our state economies and in the health of the patients we serve.
NC at a Glance
The We Work For Health NC program launched in early 2009 to demonstrate the economic importance of the life science industry to the state of North Carolina. The life science cluster of North Carolina is identifiable by our unique presence of large and small biotech companies, robust research parks and universities, and a thriving vendor network of manufacturers and suppliers.
- 4,395 vendor relationships
- $3,420,589,524 vendor spending
- RT @PhRMA: See how PDUFA helps advance drug development & review of medicines for patients in need. https://t.co/V1fj18DUCo https://t.co/5Q…
5 days ago
- Thomas Hardaway @PhRMA presents to the Life Science Caucus of #ncga #ncpol https://t.co/qSBiXpiRaN
12 days ago
- RT @GSK: We’re helping reach more children w/ healthcare through our @savechildrenuk partnership. See how: https://t.co/872TLZ7DLY #GSKAnnu…
12 days ago
The North Carolina Biosciences Organization (NCBIO) is the trade association for North Carolina’s life science community.Learn More
Yonkers Industries specializes in the building of pharmaceutical and biotech facilities including R&D, pilot plants, labs, bulk manufacturing and finished dosage manufacturing, pulp & paper and process manufacturing.Learn More