Our vendor and supplier mapping project illustrates the biopharmaceutical industry's investment in our state economies and in the health of the patients we serve.
NC at a Glance
The We Work For Health NC program launched in early 2009 to demonstrate the economic importance of the life science industry to the state of North Carolina. The life science cluster of North Carolina is identifiable by our unique presence of large and small biotech companies, robust research parks and universities, and a thriving vendor network of manufacturers and suppliers.
- 4,395 vendor relationships
- $3,420,589,524 vendor spending
- UNCW chosen for national #biopharmaceuticals program | WilmingtonBiz https://t.co/fhtrZfy1b6 via @WilmingtonBiz @PhRMA @ncbio
10 days ago
- Life sciences – and microbreweries – fueling Triangle job growth, says economic forecast https://t.co/yqc8bgKslr via @TriangleBIZJrnl
15 days ago
- We are excited to work with the new chair of the @freedomcaucus @RepMarkMeadows in the #115Congress #ncpol
16 days ago
The North Carolina Biosciences Organization (NCBIO) is the trade association for North Carolina’s life science community.Learn More
Yonkers Industries specializes in the building of pharmaceutical and biotech facilities including R&D, pilot plants, labs, bulk manufacturing and finished dosage manufacturing, pulp & paper and process manufacturing.Learn More