Our vendor and supplier mapping project illustrates the biopharmaceutical industry's investment in our state economies and in the health of the patients we serve.
PA at a Glance
Each and every one of us plays an important role in helping Americans gain and maintain access to life saving medicines, in order to fight chronic disease and to live longer, healthier lives.
Currently, WWFH Pennsylvania is a network of 50+ life science companies, business and labor groups, and patient/community organizations that seek to educate our elected leaders, the news media and our communities about the important economic and social contributions of the life sciences industry.
We stand together on critical public policy issues that allow the life sciences sector and the surrounding community to thrive, so that together we can:
- Foster an environment for increased economic development and service as a positive economic driver for Pennsylvania
- Lead in the research and development of new cures which make a difference in the quality of life for Pennsylvanians and millions of Americans
- Invest effectively in our communities, our patients our employees, our businesses and community partners
- 11,543 vendor relationships
- $8,735,366,289 vendor spending
- We'll be there, who else is joining us? https://t.co/IbqTOlP1vS
21 hours ago
- The progress made in fighting #Diabetes is something we should be #thankful for this year! https://t.co/CxZIFxZYBC
21 hours ago
- RT @HealthyMePA: RT to let others know about @MLKDay of Service. Learn more: https://t.co/5PRMbfUetM. https://t.co/vtfAyTyhEj
4 days ago
Pennsylvania Bio represents the entire life sciences industry that supports the life sciences in Pennsylvania.Learn More