Our vendor and supplier mapping project illustrates the biopharmaceutical industry's investment in our state economies and in the health of the patients we serve.
TX at a Glance
Each and every one of us plays an important role in helping Texans gain and maintain access to life-saving medicines, prevent chronic disease, and lead longer, healthier lives. We Work for Health Texas seeks to educate our elected leaders, the public, news media and local communities about the important contributions biopharmaceutical research companies and their employees make to the health and economic security of individuals, families, local communities and the state of Texas.
We Work For Health Texas is a grassroots initiative that unites health consumers, biopharmaceutical company employees and retirees, vendors, suppliers and other business, academic and community partners to demonstrate how these diverse groups work together to improve America’s health care system and strengthen our economy.
- 5,247 vendor relationships
- $2,761,222,841 vendor spending
- Thank you for your leadership @RepPenaRaymond. HB1917 needed to ensure #patientprotections in Tx Medicaid. https://t.co/OJaKlcCXua #txlege
2 hours ago
- RT @PeteMartinezUSA: #MCORxTakeover = more prior auth/FailFirst. Thx to @RepPenaRaymond for your leadership in extending patient protection…
2 hours ago
- RT @PatientAccessTX: Thank you @NAMITexas for your testimony on importance of access to medication for Texas patients #txlege
3 hours ago
Founded in 1978, the Coalition of Texans with Disabilities (CTD) is based in Austin and is the oldest and largest member-driven disability advocacy organization in the state. With its work revolving around legislative advocacy, public awarenes events and activities, as well as professional services, CTD takes a multi-front approach to making Texas a leader in disability-related public policy and culture.Learn More
Higginbotham represents the nation’s most experienced life science insurance carriers, giving clients access to specialty coverage and the power to choose the option that best fits their risk profile and budget.Learn More